You like Windows 7 Themepack. You tried Bings's Best, or Canada, Spain, or any other country/theme provided by Microsoft.
But, you like more than 1 theme. You would like to have all of your favorites themes build together into 1 big single theme.
This is how you do this.
- Go to C:Users(username)AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsThemes
- in the search box, type "type:image"
- Select all JPG images (all in 1920X1200 resolution) (watch out to not select small PNG images)
- Copy them somewhere
- open the desktop properties where you choose the Windows 7 theme
- On the bottom of the configuration page, click to modifiy your Desktop Background
- Choose "image location", select the folder where you copied all the JPG files